New Year New Me Contest
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the New Year New Me Tik Tok / Instagram (“Contest”) which is organised by the management of Healthy Passion Wellness Sdn Bhd 1459208-U (“Organiser”). Any person who participates in the Contest, whether directly or indirectly (“Participant”), shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein contained.
1. Adherence to Contest Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the Contest, Participant shall be deemed to have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions herein contained, and the decisions of the Organizer.
- The judging criteria should be based on 100% on management’s decision according to the steps during the Contest period.
- The Contest runs from 6 January 2023 until 31 January 2023.
- The Organizer reserves the right to vary or change the dates and duration period of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
3. Contest Prizes
Grand Prize x 1 winner: 3 months of MARE products supply worth RM830 and exclusive hair styling at HAIRPLAY salon Consolidation prizes x 5 winners: MARE products worth RM100 and HAIRPLAY cash voucher worth RM100
- The maximum number of prizes that an eligible winner can win under this contest is one (1) Prize person. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash in part or in full. MARE reserves the right to substitute the prize with that of a similar value at any time.
- MARE will not be responsible for any loss or damages during prize deliver.
4. Notification of Contest Winners
- The winner(s) will be notified via direct message Instagram / Tik Tok after the Contest ends and the winner(s) is required to give his/her full name, identification details, mobile no. and address by WhatsApp to MARE Customer service phone number within 3 days, otherwise MARE has right to choose another winner. The Organizer shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for the winner(s) not receiving the direct message.
5. Ownership/Use rights
- The participants grant to MARE the right to use any photo and/or other material received during the contest (including the Participant’s name, email addresses, contact numbers, photo, etc.) for advertising, marketing and communication purposes without compensation to the Participants, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity.
6. General Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without notice and participant shall not be entitled, in the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension, to any claim or compensation against the Organizer for any loss or damage incurred by the participant as a direct and/or indirect result of the cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any participant in the Contest and prohibit that person from further participating in the Contest in the event that there is a suspicion that the participant tampered with or benefited from the tampering of the Contest or the Terms and Conditions stated herein.